II. Copyright/Trademarks/Property Rights
1. The Website and its complete content, e.g. all texts, images, software, animations, graphics, video and sound documents, as well as anything else contained therein (the "Content") are property of 3A Composites GmbH ("3A Composites") or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or are provided with the content owner's permission and are protected by national or international copyright laws.
2. Information representing a trademark, for example "Airex", whether in printed capital letters or in a combination with the trademark symbol are the property of 3A Composites or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
3. The Website may also contain patents, proprietary information, technologies, product processes or other property rights of 3A Composites or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or refer to such.
The Use of this Website does not transfer to the User any rights under any property law, licensing law, or other claims to or rights in such trademark, patent, trade secret, technologies, products, processes and other property rights that possibly exist or may in the future be developed in connection with any part of this Website or its Content whatsoever.
III. Permissible Secondary Use
1. The User is authorized to download, copy, display, represent, disclose, or otherwise distribute without limitations the Content of this Website insofar as the User does not pursue any commercial purpose with such activity. However, the User must expressly recognize 3A Composites or its subsidiaries or affiliate companies as the provider of such Content when downloading, copying, displaying, representing, disclosing or distributing such Content and must maintain and reproduce all copyright information or other property rights included in such downloads. 3A Composites reserves the right to demand that the User deletes, destroys, or otherwise removes Content if such is used in a manner that, according to the opinion of 3A Composites, is inappropriate or otherwise unreasonable, derogatory, or offensive.
3. The User may not modify, reformulate, adjust, change, deconstruct, alienate, or decode the Content of this Website in any way.
4. 3A Composites and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies do not assure nor do they declare that the use of the material contained on this Website does not violate any rights of third parties that are not a property of 3A Composites or are not affiliated with 3A Composites.
IV. Third Party Contributions
1. By placing Content, trade secrets, or know-how on the Website either by e-mail or in any other way, the User grants 3A Composites, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies a permanent, non-exclusive, irrevocable, global, royalty-free right and license to use, download, upload, copy, display, represent, distribute, publish, transmit to another public forum, execute, sell, modify, change, sub-license, create work derived from such Content and handle such Content, trade secrets or know-how in any way as if such was/were the property of 3A Composites or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies at its own discretion and as it/they deem appropriate without any type of recognition, credit, confirmation, compensation, or payment for the User's contribution provided with such Content, trade secrets or the know-how of 3A Composites or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies. 3A Composites or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members are furthermore in no way responsible and liable for any damages - whether direct or indirect, subsequent, accidental, atypical, punishable, exemplary, or general damages, contributions, or compensations caused in any manner whatsoever - arising from modifications or additions to its goods, products, programs, advertisement campaigns, and/or services that may display any similarity to any Content, trade secret, or know-how placed on this Website by a User in any way whatsoever to include e-mail.
2. By placing Content, trade secrets, or know-how on this Website in any way, to include e-mail, the User furthermore declares and guarantees that such Content, trade secrets, or know-how are the User's own work and not confidential and that the use of such Content, trade secret or know-how by 3A Composites does not violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties in any way. Solely the User is obligated to ensure that a violation of third party rights does not exist.
3. The User agrees to defend, hold harmless and indemnify 3A Composites and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members from any civil, criminal, or quasi-criminal liability arising from the use, transfer or sub-licensing of Content, trade secrets, or know-how transmitted by the User to 3A Composites.
The above indemnity also encompasses and applies to any payment or other agreement of 3A Composites, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members regarding settlement and/or satisfaction of such a claim or potential claim regardless of whether such arbitration and/or satisfaction occurs in full or in part and whether payment or other agreement was made or concluded prior to or after introduction of an action against 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members. Within the scope of such indemnity the User agrees to reasonably agree to all reasonable demands by 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members,
V. Limitation of Liability
1. It is the sole purpose of this Website to convey informative knowledge. Although information is obtained from sources that are deemed to be reliable and the information is deemed to be precise and relevant at the time of placement on the Website, 3A Composites as well as its subsidiaries and affiliated companies do not issue any guarantees or declarations regarding the accuracy of information.
2. This Website contains certain links, which refer the User to other locations on the World Wide Web. Such links are provided exclusively for the purpose of convenience and a link to another website shall not be interpreted as if it implies confirmation of another website by 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members.
3. 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members are not responsible or liable for direct, indirect, subsequent, accidental, or atypical damages (e.g. violation of a contract, lost profit, business interruption, loss of business data or information, negligence or other unauthorized acts, deletions, errors, defects, gaps, or destruction of the Content of this Website by third parties or staff members or representatives of 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, the transmission of material or any other cause of action, regardless of whether such is based on statutory or equitable jurisdiction) arising from the use or non-availability of this Website or a trust placed in the Content contained therein, that are a consequence of a decision based on the information transmitted via this Website, arising from the content of other websites which a User may access via this Website, or arising from such modifications, limitations, or the termination of this Website or the incompatibility of software downloads, copies, or other software originating from this Website. 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members do not accept any liability and are not liable for damages to computer equipment or viruses that may affect such or any other property of the User merely because the User had access to the Website and used it.
4. This Limitation of Liability is also valid if 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members were informed of the possibility of damages listed in this clause.
5. This Website is provided "as is". 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members do not guarantee the uninterrupted, error-free, stable use of this Website or a use suitable for all Users. 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members do not provide any express or implied assurances regarding the Website, its availability, or its operation. Regardless of the above provisions, this also includes implied warranties regarding marketability, suitability for a specific purpose, expectations of confidentiality, or non-infringement. Every User accessing this Website does so at its own risk.
The User agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members from any liability in terms of civil, criminal, or quasi-criminal law arising from a violation of a statutory regulation by the User within the scope of the use of this Website. The User is responsible for any liability, payment or other agreement of 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members regarding settlement and/or satisfaction of claims or potential claims regardless of whether such agreement or payment was made prior to or after introduction of a formal action against 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contractors, representatives and/or staff members.
1. The Content of this Website may be modified, limited, or deleted without notifying Users.
VIII. Jurisdiction / Place of Venue
1. The present General Terms and Conditions as well as any legal dispute arising from or in connection with the Use of this Website, its Content or availability or anything similar or connected therewith is subject to Swiss Law with the exclusion of the provisions of Conflict of Law. The CISG (UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods) dated 11 April 1980 does not apply.
2. Place of venue is Sins, Switzerland. 3A Composites or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies are also authorized to assert their legal claims at the User's place of general jurisdiction.
IX. Data protection
1. Your data will be stored in compliance with data protection provisions for internal processing and our own advertisement purposes. We transmit addresses to companies of the 3A Composites group as their offers may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish for us to store and/or transmit your address, please notify us by e-mail to the following address: corematerials [at] [domain]
2. Using our contact information as published here to transmit information that is not business related and was not expressly requested is not permitted. In case of violations of this prohibition we reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against the senders of so-called Spam.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain).
You can find further information on the following pages:
- Google Analytics terms of service
- Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics with an extension of the code "gat._anonymizelp ();", whereby an anonymous collection of IP addresses is reached ("IP masking”).